DIY French Pink Clay mask | Rose Clay mask | Handmade clay mask for skin tightening | Pore Cleansing | Anti-Aging mask | Healing clay mask #Pinkclaymask #DIYclaymask #facemaskfordryskin
Heated Oil Phase:
Sweet Almond Oil – 12 grams
Complete Emulsifying wax – 5 grams
Heated Water Phase:
Distilled water – 85 grams
French Pink Clay – 25 grams
Cool Down Phase:
Preservative – 0.8 grams
Essential Oil of your choice – 10 to 15 drops
* Sweet Almond Oil can be substituted by any soft oils like sunflower oil, safflower oil, olive oil, jojoba oil. You can even use mix of oils.
* Polawax can be used in place of emulsifying wax.
* Pink clay can be replaced with french green clay or white kaolin clay.
Tips to use:
* Apply the mask on dry skin and leave for 10 mins.
* Massage gently with water and wash off.
* Apply once a week for dry skin and twice for normal to oily skin.
* Patch test is recommended for sensitive skin.
Follow me on:
Thanks for watching..!