Facial paralysis treatment & exercise video explains what is facial paralysis- it’s symptoms, causes, treatment and exercises for reducing facial paralysis.
Address: B-41, Derawal Nagar, Model town near GD Goenka School, Delhi- 110009.
For Appointment call +91-9696230043( 11AM to 6 PM)
Whatsapp Number +91-7863800400
Facial paralysis is loss of facial movement due to nerve damage and the person can no longer move some or all of the muscles of the face. There are three major causes of facial paralysis-
1. Bell’s palsy- It is a condition in which there is a sudden, temporary weakness in your facial muscles. It affects on one side of your face at a time, causing it to droop or drool on one side of a face at a time.
2. Brain stroke- The more serious cause of facial paralysis is brain stroke. It occurs when nerves that control the muscles in the face are damaged in the brain.
3. Skull fracture or injury to the face- Injuries to the facial nerve can also occur due to skull base fractures or sharp penetrating injuries.
Symptoms of facial paralysis can include:
1. Facial Paralysis on one side or (In rare cases, both sides of the face)
2. Loss of blinking control on the affected sides.
3. Drooling from one side of the mouth.
4. Dropping of the mouth to the affected side
5. Altered sense of taste
6. Slurred speech
7. Dry mouth
Sai Sanjivani provides #Best_treatment_for_paralysis all over India and abroad from the Delhi.
For Our treatment results visit
To consult our doctor telephonically call us on 9696230043 (24×7), and WhatsApp the image of the patients reports to +91-9696230043, our Doctors of paralysis team will call you in next few hours, or visit #Paralysis_Treatment_Center
Join us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on G+:
For Results visit :
Subscribe this channel:
Watch other videos:
Best Paralysis Treatment लकवे का सर्वोत्तम उपचार
HOW TO MASSAGE IN PARALYSIS लकवे में मालिश कैसे करे
Diet in Paralysis लकवे में क्या खाये
Exercise & Physiotherapy in Paralysis and brain stroke
Sign of Recovery in Paralysis Treatment लकवे में ठीक होने के लक्षण
Duration of recovery in Paralysis treatment
Why Patient Feel Pain During Paralysis Treatment? लकवे के इलाज में दर्द का कारण
Do’s & Don’ts During Paralysis Treatment लकवे मे क्या करे और क्या न करे
Ischemic Brain Stroke & Haemorrhagic Brain Stoke Treatment
Partial Paralysis Hemiplegia & its Treatment
Bells palsy or Facial Palsy Sign of Recovery चहरे के लकवे के ठीक होने के लक्षण
Massage in Paraplegia and Quadriplegia (Paralysis) चोट से लकवे मे मालिश
Bedsores Treatment बेडसोर का इलाज
Hand Exercise in Stroke Patient (Paralysis) लकवे में कैसे लाए उंगलियों में ताकत
Leg Exercise in Paralysis Patient पैर की एक्सरसाइज लकवे के मरीज़ के लिए
Balancing Exercise in Paralysis Patient सन्तुलन एक्सरसाइज, लकवे मे
Exercise In Facial Paralysis फेस की एक्सरसाइज
Regain hand movement after Paralysis
Pain Management in Paralysis
Make Muscles strong in Paralysis
Fast recovery of Paralysis patient
Walk after paralysis stroke