In this video I show you how I make myself look less exhausted with seven simple skincare tips:
2) Increase circulation with dry brushing
3) Use cold to reduce puffiness and wake up your eyes
4) Apply caffeine topically to increase circulation and reduce facial edema
5) Try inflammation reducing topicals to shrink under eye bags
6) Brighten the eye area gradually with skin brightening serum (Make sure you wear extra SPF if you’re using vitamin C or brightening products!)
7) Pick ultra hydrating skincare products to lock in moisture and smooth fine lines
And make sure you’re getting 6-8 hours of sleep, plenty of exercise, and not stressing too much. You body needs it, and you deserve to be treated well (by you).
Clarins Bright Plus Serum:
Saturday Skin Hero Duo – Water Cream + Eye Cream:
Some of the products in this video were given to me by various brands, however, all opinions are 100% my own. #Skincare #Moisturizing #Serum #Brightening #Caffeine #Coffee #GreenTea #DIYSkincare #Quarantine #QuarantineSkincare #SelfCare #TreatYoSelf #Hydrating #VitaminC #Exhaustion #Dehydration #ClarinsGiftedMe #OctolyFamily #SaturdaySkinGiftedMe #Honestreview #Clarins #SaturdaySkin
On Instagram ♥
On Twitter ♥
On Facebook ♥
On Etsy ♥
On Tumblr ♥
On Pinterest ♥
On Polyvore ♥
Check out my Podcast “Ruin My Childhood”:
On iTunes/Apple Podcasts
On Google Play:
Checkout all things MDXpods has to offer!
On Instagram @MDXpods:
On Twitter @MDXpods:
PO Box 1126
Culver City, CA
Hi, I’m Kat, and I make lots of DIY videos, about everything from DIY jewelry, home decor, gifts, and crafts, to Gluten Free recipes, No-poo hair care, DIY hair extensions, how to make sugaring wax and arabic wax for natural hair removal, and how to make a bracelet out of a toothbrush. Here you can watch videos about friendship bracelets, whitening your teeth with activated charcoal, or even skip on over to my second channel for Story Time videos and vlogs!
Shiny, Pretty Things!