We’ve had some great feedback from this #springskincare series and with that feedback comes many, many questions! We’re so glad that all of you are comfortable reaching out to us for advice, tips, and feedback on issues that you may be facing in your life and what to do about it. We’ve got some #skincaretips and tricks for you so, let’s get right into it with some of the questions that will be addressed in this video:
1) What do I do when I experience #skinrashes and #irritation around my face, eyes, or chest?
2) Do you use Thermal Water? If so, what kind do you use and why?
3) What types of sunscreens are best and where can I get them?
4) Is #dermaplaning worth it?
5) What is the Pili oil that we’ve seen you using? What is the active ingredient?
6) Cortizone cream discussions and where to buy
7) Do you actually use #oliveoil on your skin? How can we use it as well?
8) What type of Tea do we have every morning?
Products in this video:
Pili Oil – www.purepili.com (use code “LISA” for a discount!)
Thermal Water –
Colorescience Sunscreen –
Trader Joes Sunscreen Stick
Elta MD –
Pukka Tea –
Rashes & Irritation – Chest1:50
Thermal water 5:35
Pili Oil 11:19
Cortizone Creams 12:20
Olive Oil 13:45
For any skincare inquiries, you can reach us at: email@example.com
Visit us online: www.peachesskincare.com
Find our products here: www.peachesskincare.com/products
Find us on social media!