Plant-Based Collagen Builder –
Protection from UV Rays:
UV Rays encourage premature aging like fine lines, wrinkles, freckles, etc. UV Rays damage the skin cells of our face that leads to dry, rough skin. That’s why it’s important to do the application of sunscreen every day and also keep your skin moisturized by using a moisturizer or any cream.
Collagen is a protein in our body that acts as a glue to hold our cells together.
Collagen helps in strengthening skin, plus benefits elasticity and hydration of the skin.
Collagen production decreases by 1% every year after the age of 20
To delay the aging process, it’s very important that you have the consumption of collagen. So you have to include collagen in your diet. This is one of the most important steps which you have to follow if you want to deal with wrinkles, loose skin & aging as prevention is always better than cure.
#What I take & Recommend?
As collagen is usually animal-derived & hard to digest, most of the collagen supplements which we get in the market are animal-based and made with chemicals that lead to issues like digestive side effects such as feelings of fullness and heartburn.
– I use OZiva’s Plant-Based Collagen Builder. OZiva Collagen Builder is India’s first vegetarian, plant-based collagen booster for Anti-Aging which people can start taking since the age of 20.
– It helps you to boost the collagen production in your own body in a natural way.
– It’s a delicious & convenient way to delay skin aging & wrinkles naturally. It helps improve skin elasticity, supports healthy, nourished skin and full body radiance
– It is a blend of Exotic Ingredients such as Acai Berry, Sea Buckthorn, Sesbania Agati, Bamboo Shoot, etc.
– Collagen Builder contains 8 Anti-Aging, 10 Pro-Collagen Superfoods, and 3 Standardized Wholefood Vitamin Extract that stimulate collagen synthesis.
#How to use it?
You can consume Collagen Builder in the evening or before going to bed by adding 2 scoops in 200 ml water (you can consume it either in room temperature water or warm water)
I will give the link in the description box for you to check it out.
3. Ice-water Facial:
Apply ice water or ice cubes to the skin to help combat puffiness and under-eye dark circles. Ice water applied after a layer of baby powder creates a long-lasting polished appearance. Ice soothes inflammation and constricts blood vessels, reducing redness and puffiness.
Your lifestyle plays a major role in your health it can skin health, body health, etc. A healthy diet and less/no consumption of alcohol and smoke can really help you to delay the process of aging
5. Beauty sleep:
This is the first tip and we are not mincing any words here. We all know that sleep in the most important part when it comes to keeping our mind and body healthy and what’s best? it doesn’t cost any money at all! If you are not getting your beauty sleep for at least 8 to 9 hours daily, trust us, you will end up looking 10 years older than your real age in the next 5 years.
Concept and Creator – Debina Bonnerjee
Videography and Edited by Ashish J Nakashe
Mobile No – 9820785603
Website – www.ajnphotography.com
YouTube Channel managed by Dharmishtha Dagia
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Debina Decodes