Please visit to learn more about Dr. V and products she has formulated…
Dr V Dark Circles Kit – Buy Now:
Dr V Lip-X Kit – Buy Now:
Dr V Facial Pigmentation Kit sign up link:
Dr V Body Pigmentation Kit sign up link:
Dr V Invisible ZINC OXIDE SPF50 Sun screen sign up link:
TIK TOK: Dr Vanita Rattan
DR V Merch Store:
Products recommended in this video:
1. AntiAgex Serum –
2. Simple Moisturising Face Wash
3. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
3. Cetraben Cream
4. Colorescience sunforgettable total protection sunscreen with SPF50
5. Colorescience Total Eye 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35
6. The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane
7. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
8. The Ordinary Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2%
9. The Ordinary Buffet Serum
Dr Vanita Rattan’s channel is dedicated to Weekly teaching for skin of colour.
Skin of colour suffers with different issues to caucasian skin and requires different products, routines and treatments.
Download your Free Guide to Skin of Colour:
✔ Top 10 Skincare Mistakes
✔ Dr V’s Skincare Routine
✔ Why Is Skin Of Colour Different To Caucasian Skin?
✔ What Are The Differences Between Skin Of Colour And Caucasian Skin?
✔ Skin Of Colour Under A Microscope
✔ Why Skin Of Colour Requires Different Products?
Dr Vanita Rattan pioneered:
– The World’s 1st Hyperpigmentation treatment for skin of colour,
– The World’s 1st Dark Circles treatment www.DarkCirclesClinic.com
– The World’s 1st Melasma sunglasses (Dr V)
– The World’s 1st Lip Pigmentation Kit (Dr V LipX)
She also founded The Hyperpigmentation Clinic which is the ONLY Pigmentation Specialist Clinic for darker skin world wide treating over 30,000 cases with a 95% SUCCESS RATE
@TheHyperpigmentationClinic for latest before and after pics.
Doctors and Healthcare professionals who wish to learn how to treat Dark Circles please subscribe:
Don’t forget to subscribe and hit the Notification bell for the lastest teaching for skin of colour!
How to wear Vitamin A in skin of colour?
Is niacinamide good for skin of colour?
How to use Vitamin C in skin of colour?
Dr V Skincare Routine:
Secret to minimise pores:
How to get Glowing skin?
Eczema Skincare Routine by Dr V
Eczema Tips for Skin of colour:
rosacea rosacea treatment acne rosacea treat rosacea naturally rosacea skin care