Acne (Pimple) Scar Treatment & get rid of unwanted marks from face & skin. Remove Acne (Pimple) Scar & get a clear & even skin with a rejuvenating glow. ✅ Click here: or ? 8377950960 for more information✅
Specialized laser treatments for acne scars, dark marks, open pores and facial blemishes. Like, share & comment on our video. Subscribe us so that you won’t miss our upcoming videos.
Acne Scars – Acne or pimple can ruin your beauty and even hamper your self-esteem quashing your confidence altogether.
What Are Acne Scars?
Acne scars are caused by inflammation of skin pores stimulated by excess oil, dead cells or bacteria. The skin pores break the follicle wall due to swelling. Some superficial lesions may heal by themselves but for deeper lesions, the infection may spread around the tissue too, forming a deeper acne scar. Blemishes and dark marks are a prominent sign around an acne scar. These may further progress into acne pits and holes, which are extremely difficult to correct if ignored for long. Usually prominent on the face and neck, these scars also appear on back and chest too.
Types Of Acne Scars – There are different types of acne scars, based on their size, shape, colour and strength of deformity on the skin. They can be pitted or raised, and most of them can be treated by dermatologic procedures. It is important to reach out for medical treatments as early as possible, to avoid any permanent scar or marks. The types of acne scars include –
Depressed or Pitted Scars – These are the most common pimple marks that arise due to inflammatory acne or papulopustular acne. These consist of red blemishes, pimples, pustules and large swollen nodules.
1. Boxcar scars – Deep and definite edges with round or oval depressions.
2. Rolling scars – Broader skin depressions, rounded and with smooth sloping edges.
3. Ice pick scars – Deep and narrow resembling a large empty pore on the skin.
Raised Acne Scars – These are less common and caused as a result of acne inflammations. Here excess scar tissues come out over the surface of the skin, making it uneven and bumpy. This may be challenging to treat, as the scar tissue lies on the skin. They consist of –
1. Keloid scars – These are a result of the excess formation of scar tissue on the surface of the skin. They arise due to the overgrowth of a kind of collagen (granular tissue) at the site of injury due to the body’s natural healing process.
2. Hypertrophic scars – These are a result of excess collagen deposition at the site of injury. They are not as high as keloid scars but contain nerves and blood vessels.
Why Some Acne Leave Dark Marks?
With acne the skin gets opened up first and closes back due to natural healing process, forming scars, resulting in an abnormal pigmentation which is darker than the colour of the skin. External factors like sunlight can surge melanocytes (the pigment-producing cells) thus causing acne marks to darken.
Where Do You Find These Acne Scars?
Mainly acne scars are prevalent on the
6. Shoulders & Arms.
1. Pixel Laser Resurfacing – It is done by non-ablative or fractioned laser devices. The laser removes the skin layers by vaporisation and brings out new smooth skin from underneath which heals the scars.
2. Secret Microneedling Radio Frequency – Micro needle studded device is used to puncture the skin, penetrating only to a certain depth, thus reducing the depth of acne scars.
3. Subcision – It is the subcutaneous incision-less surgery for acne scars on the skin.
4. Chemical Peel – To remove the upper layer of the skin with controlled exfoliation, acne control peels are done. Thus fading the small acne scars
5. Intralesional Injections – They are used to flatten and soften the acne scars.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ACNE SCARS TREATMENT
Acne scars can be treated effectively at a skin clinic by a number of procedures. The treatment depends on the dermatological evaluation and consultation, with respect to the kind and strength of acne scars on your skin. Chemical peels are the first-line treatment using salicylic acid, which can help treat light acne scars as they remove the upper layer of the skin. Laser devices use light to target the deformed tissues under the skin and render them ineffective so that newer cells may be stimulated thus replacing the scarred ones.
1. HYDERABAD – Banjara Hills, Gachibowli, Himayatnagar, Jubilee Hills, Kukatpally & Secunderabad.
2. BANGALORE – HSR Layout, HRBR Layout, Indira Nagar, Jayanagar, Koramangala, Sadashivanagar & Whitefield.
3. CHENNAI – Adyar, Alwarpet & Anna Nagar
4. PUNE – Kalyani Nagar, Shivaji Nagar
5. KOLKATA – Park Street Area
6. KOCHI – Kadavanthra
7. VIZAG – Dwaraka Nagar